Our three year old program serves as an introduction to Pre-school through social interaction, stories, music, and crafts all led by experienced teachers!
- Personal/Social Development: Cooperative play, sharing, following directions, and initiating interaction
- Language Development: Speaking, listening, creative thinking, and imaginative play
- Motor Skills: Large muscle activities, both indoor and outdoor, hand-eye coordination through play and crafts
- Math and Reading: Age appropriate readiness program using literature based materials and hands-on math activities
- Art and Music: Daily art instruction, daily music instruction, singing, marching and moving to music
- Religion: Developing a positive self image as a child of God
**The child must be 3 years old on or before September 1st and be toilet trained.
For more information or to schedule a personal tour, please call 724 2954 or click the following link --> Schedule a Tour